Friday, October 7, 2011

Green Thing #3- Stovetop cleaner




Have you ever read the back label of a bottle of stove top cleaner?  The warnings are enough to make me stay away.  This is the first green thing I replaced in my cleaning products because they seem to be more harmful on the environment than any other cleanser I use.

I now use vinegar on the stovetop.  It is not necessary to mix anything with it, I actually pour it straight from the bottle now but I used to put it in a spray bottle; either way works.  I have found that vinegar works better than normal stovetop cleaner because it does just as good of a job and I don’t have to wait 20 minutes for it to start cleaning.  I also don’t have to wear gloves, which I am allergic to anyways.  And, of course, vinegar is super cheap.

The downside?
…I've got nothing!


EASY-OFF® Product Solutions Finder

No comments:

Post a Comment