Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolution!

My new years resolution is to research and practice one new "Green" thing a month.  I am "Green" in many ways but I know there is always room for improvement.  I also need to remember to do certain things that I always forget like... Take the reusable bags shopping with me, or my reusable cup.

The first thing I would like to research is Glass vs. Plastic.  I have heard people talking about it and I would like to research it myself before I invest into buy glass containers. 

Has anyone else gone to glass?  Is anyone going to make a Green new years resolution?  Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I never really have thought to much about the plastic vs. glass issue, but it seems that glass would be more friendly. unless you tend to break alot of your glass wear. At what point would it be better to use plastic? I have not come up with any new years resolutions yet, but i will start thinking hard about it.

    ReplyDelete